A copy of the application form is enclosed here-in. The eligible applicants will be called far the interview. The following certificates/documents are to be produced at the time of interview.
1) The SSLC examination marks card (Original + 2 copies)
2) Original Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended.
3) Original Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended.
4) Study Certificate for a minimum of 10 years study in Karnataka-State for Karnataka Students (form enclosed).
5) Eligibility Certificate (For non-Karnataka Students only, to be furnished at a later date)
6) Photographs of candidates (2 passport size + I stamp size)
The admissions will he made on the basis of rules and minimum qualification prescribed by the Government, the applicant should have secured atleast 35% marks in mathematics and Science in aggregate in SSLC/ I0th Std, examination or equivalent to it. For SC/ST Candidates pass in SSLC is required.
Fees as prescribed by the B.T.E. Karnataka